DBC-Network

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Because You Live

Song By Jesse Mccartney

Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
It's the end of mw world in my mind
Then your voice pulls me back
Like a wake up call
I've been looking for the answer
Somewhere...
I couldn't see that it was right there
But now I know I didn't know..
REFF
Because you make me believe in my self
When nobody else can help
Because you live,girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky
It's alright
I survived
I'm alive again
Cause of you made it through every strom
What is life
What the use if you're killing time
I'm so glad
I found an angel
Someone
Who was there when all my hopes feel
I wanna fly
Looking in your eyes

REFF

Because you live
I live

Because you live there's a reason why
I carry on when I lose the fight
I want to give what you've given me always

REFF
REFF
My world has everything I need to survive
Because u live
I live
I live....

No comments:

Post a Comment